16.4.15

Me now

I'm on the position of the doubtful girl.

I'm 27, feeling poor and sad.

It's 27 unmarried women who has the jerk ex who lived happily ever after. That condition pushes me to do whatever things to make myself happy even that's a hard act, bad act that made another's cry.

My friends are so rich, having lot of friends, travelling around the world, joy their job, having loving husband and cute babies, be loved by their bosses, they get happiness I never get.

My ex got a friend when he did jerk things to me. My friends be friend with him and say I'm stupid. Should I be jerk for having a friend?

To be honest I usually feel wants to stabs someone and make him die because of me. So that I could show that you can't do whatever you want, you should thinking about your partner too. Please be good because nobody wants to treated no good.

For very sorry I can't believe my boss. I thought he's someone who says like everything is good but gonna make disaster at the end of time. He's really not a friend.

To be honest I can't see who's the right one and who's the liar. Everything's seems right when I don't need them. Parents are good in ordinary days. Boss are good in a party. Friends are so loyal at the joy and laughter. But who's the one who raise me up? Who stays in my hard times? Who will care when I'm nowhere? Will they cry when I dissapear? 

I don't know who's deserves of me.