It's awful how I remember nothing and do silly and scariest thing. All I remember then is the old me who looks so faraway from who I am now. The old me is very dilligent, smart, adorable, supel, and the right-now-me is sceptical, full of afraidness, and brave enough to hurt people.
Everyday I think about my life, this world, love, and God. I won't embrace myself now or push myself to hard for being the old me. I think happiness is a thing matters now. People could be everything they want, hurts me or love me. Someone could be so kind today, mean tomorrow, and sorry after disasters.
I wanna be a good person. Or maybe a good lady someday (eventough now I don't feel feminine at all, seems I think too much as a man. But I believe being beautiful is everything). I wanna treat and love each people good, care, smart, beautiful, and wise. I make people happy without forgetting my own happiness.