I loved somebody who lives near me, I see him almost everyday. He brought a car to our office. Almost every morning I see him moves from his car calmly, elegant, cool, and always see us with his funny smile. Then I love his car like I love him, because whenever this car moves I feel like I saw him moves.
I try to see what makes I love him. His smile? His kindness? His adventurous adrenaline? His toughts? His greatness? Our match hobbies? Our talks and words?
He's my boss. I love him in every step he moves, in every step I moves. I won't to leave him but he deserves somebody better, somebody that have a better time for him. He's that kind and loveable so makes me want to give him my best. I wanna be that great because of you. Show him that I could be happy as what he wish to me. Also I want to show him that no matter how much happiness I have he's the one who important to me. Not because he's my boss but because I love him so much.
If nesscesary I want to keep his (or our?) pic in my private area, as pocket or worktable, or phone wallpaper, but that's too crazy.
Dear Sir, if you could listen my voice. I love you so much. I want to be beside you all the time. But we know that my happiness is the matters thing we commited. I'll see my happiness then, because of you. And I know you'll say that my happiness is for my future, not for you. Yeah, that's right. But you're the one that important to me, the rocket who push my spirit to fly high. Wish I could hug you for a long time, then I'll said "I love you. Very much. You'll always on my heart"