10.12.15

5 years in architecture & building. What do I get?

Chinese, racist, dumping, useless, low payment. Many people taught me stupid, slow, undependently. I don't mind, it's really me often. But surely I rare to to see "goodness" I've known before. That "goodness" mostly read as "foolness". Sometimes good person comes, cheers, and save me. But the worst mostly comes and I'm sure another world gonna have the same kind of person too.

I feel like I'm the stupidest in this world while my parents wish me being the smartest and greatest.

I thank God to not adding me in a big mistake in this world. But I do want have something that will makes me higher than another people, something special of me.

People may forget my name
But I don't like when someone stuck me in trouble. I've got to finish that thing.
May I speak that I don't like when somebody pushed like I'm a kind of fool little girl?

Now I see my circle office mate is a kind of person that didn't think about their work. They tought about their family. Me whom don't have a family is a kind of little tiny nachos and both stupid. Complete. 

I've to think little about my happiness. What I'm really want, kind of things could make me happy n bravier than before. More love more happiness more bravery.