31.3.15

It reminds and inspiring me something

If someday I met someone maybe I'll tell him less what about me.

I think I'm a woman who not deserve for who I am
I'm not a class winner
My bosses seems looking me ordinary
Office never made up my salary
I don't have many friends
I'm not sure if those people will attend my parties
People tell I'm not smart of doing something
Often my parents make me think I'm better live abroad, being so far from home. Far from neighborhood and family judgement. I'm so tired of being fool.

I wanna do something right whether it's not popular enough. It's okay for me for not being a bright star at the stage as long as I could be a point of that star-moment. It's okay for me to not having a social media that filled with a lot of friends. I see sincere, not an amount. It's enough for me to spend a night with DVD or in a coffee shop with someone I love than spend moneys abroad and wears Aigner. I love to wear good and expensive things to make myself happy. Wear executive brands is the way to treat ourself good. Work good, paid good, live good.

I just remember that I've lost my memory just because a dumb and slutty man who steal my life. He steal my future, way, virginity in not a physical meaning, and maybe friends. Actually that's thanks enough to make me see who's my actually friends.

I was hoped to see him again. Now I feel he better die, soon will be better. He's just make me see that true friend's can't be stolen and I'm actually have nobody. I just have myself. I'm alone who should see my own life.

Dear slut, do you imagine how I am after you gone? I'm dumped, fool, jerks, low paid, and being nothing. That's what you like from seeing me. But also you who made me see to wisely choose a person. 

Good night my lovely slut and his warm families. I know you're happy now. I don't like your happiness. I want your death. Soon will be better.