19.3.15

Journal in the rain

I really love raining. 

I'm that homy girl who doesn't like to have an uptown habit. I love being at home, doing feminime things, and love whatever I see. 

For thousand times I rewrite this: people born, live, feel, and think differently. Some people feeling happy just when they see their children face even they have nothing. Some people happy when they had handsome boyfriend. Some people happy when they're alone, travelling new cities, meet something new, meeting new people, got lottery, having money and live luxurious. Different people different ways to live. 

What my own way?

I just wanna live happily ever after. I'm really not smart at all, I do mistakes. I know people do politics but I don't like to live within a common men who fight for their own chair. It's okay if I should live in a village, but don't ever judge me as I'm a dumb woman who can't live luxurious. I don't hate lux things. I just feel like if I had much money I'll spend some of them to help people can't live in a wellness. Not everybody's lucky to have countless money. But when you had it, save it, then spend it wisely.