The one I love the most. I don't care however you are I love you and I wish I could always love you forever as the one in my life. The one I know his strength, like, dislike, and weakness. Nobody will replace yours. Thanks for all kindness you ever gave me. I know I'm just a little child on your life. Even your younger daughter is much better than me.
Loving you doesn't mean I love or accept your bad things, i just knew them and I'm still chose to living with them, close or faraway. I don't care if it is you not see me, I will always remember you.
In time with you I realize life is life. Its bad or goodness are the way we can't resist. If needed you just need someone who accept you completely, stayed people will be better.
Maybe I'm not someone incredible. I'm not Sindi, not Ana, not your daughter. I'm a very weak person sometimes you need to watch, but i will always in your way.
With you I see life is about to walk, then share. We can't lie to our heart but we watch what's been over us. Somtimes things are just for being through, not for having. See the world, we might be not the smartest but never been being a turtle in his house. Don't be so naive, but don't also decide things too fast. Be kind, be wise.
You are the one I might needed all the time. You live in my heart sir.