post-grad student (arch master), live in Bandung, hates Jakarta. my bucket lists are strolling around the world, got much money at work, have a beautiful landed house and grey Mercy.
5.8.15
It's very good when talk about everything in this world.. Food, good places, shopping, fashions, driving like crazy, love and how to share it together, even dreaming about living after death. Lets share good and bad things together. Show your truth, I don't want to see any fake things for you. Let me know, let me learn, let me react. I know that's very impossible to always be together forever after or do something more than what we've been done (n I don't want to) but at least I hope you feel the same with me. Show it, say it. Please just say that we will always be the same, do same things, hope the best for each other, and please promise if you'll always be my man.