I's hard for me to trust a guy. Please tell me how to trust. I met somebody that breaking inside, I love him, or taking care of him for truth, and for sake I love him because God sent him to me. I have no business with love and all I do is just taking care of him like what I promised to God. He's coming to me, say that he loves me a lot lot lot and finally choose to stay with me anytime anywhere. Whatever we do is tied a knot and after years he's cheating with somebody better, dumped me, ruins my family and life. After everything of him become a mess he's coming to me and wished me to forgive him. Eat that shit man. You deserve for a shit.
second experience is about my lovely best friend, who has stay for me around 6 years. 6 years we love each other and finally we get together. One day I found him lies by not telling me that he took master degree, next day I found him getting out with someone he said "nothing special" and not telling me that "special" for him where he went. He's that mad when I keep asking "where'd you go? I'm looking for you", he said that it's not my problem and I should let him wherever he wanna go. Next day he used me to drive him searching for a damn fool shoes. Next day he asked to meet just to tell that he wanna go to Hong Kong for school. And even I could run for him he will never care of me. And the next day he leave my line message like his dad eft his mom. You're really like father like son dude. A son from a bitch finally being a bitch too. Happy to hear that. Hope finally you're being a gay like you used to be.
third experience is with not a bad guy. I believe he's that good, kind, and love everyone honestly. But parallel with his kindness any person trying to lie to him. He got mad and makes everything become a mess. I DO NOT A GOOD GIRL ACTUALLY, So I'm not expecting to clean being a suspect. Honestly I really want to getting mad too whatever his explanation. But I'm planning to let him do whatever he wants, telling the truth, and then I go.
Dear the third guy, what if you know that I want to live like you used to live. be kind, honest, and whatever good things like you always said. But I thought the world is not as kind as that. I'm not lucky enough to being a good girl/lady you wished to be. Sorry I've been being bad, despite you, and makes the world being not the same again. I know sorry will not enough. Everyone may kill me if they want to. I'll never sue anyone.
If I were good I must had been being a celebrity now, or someone famous, surrounded by many friends, kill any bae, go to the party almost everyday, and do fabulous things. But as you used to see, I'm just a super ordinary girl who spends her day to go to the office, do rush things, the go to school, and do the rush things again.
I wish you a good sleep, forget all things that rush you today, and I'll go as what you wish. Please be the same person to those who treat you better. I thought I won't leave you, I won't leave somebody kind that needs my help. I just can't leave you if you want to know.