bos gue asli nyeremin banget. gue jadi orang juga gak baik-baik amat sih, tapi kalopun gue baik I feel very underpressured dan berasa masuk ke tahapan "yaudah terserah elo mau gimana".
boleh gak gue milih "no matter how bad I am I don't want even a shout is sending to me"
gue bukan orang baik, dan gue gak pernah ada niat baik, everybody must be good at me when I'm going bad for you.
I feel I can't live in someone pressure. I'm not an animal, I'm not good but I never have a bad idea. I give something for you. I'm not expecting even a thanks but at least please do not shout at me whatever happens. So, if you feel have to deliver your own emotions you better talk to the wall or whatever exist. I'm that enough to understand about you. If I do wrong things to you, let's say what do you need from me than I rather die than to meet you anymore.