post-grad student (arch master), live in Bandung, hates Jakarta. my bucket lists are strolling around the world, got much money at work, have a beautiful landed house and grey Mercy.
14.4.16
10th anniversary
This is the 10th anniversary of my college club. It's been 10 years ago since we were accepted as architecture student. Many memories past. Teenage love, gue yang ribut galak naif dan geli banget kalo dikejar cowok. Kayaknya udah bedaa banget sm keadaan skrg. I'm more girly now, yang pengen diturutin kepengennya cuma dengan tunjuk2, gak pengen ada cowok deket2 tp pengen ngedeketin cowok yg gue pengen. I was thinkin about only that day, now I'm thinking about tomorrow n tommorow after. I know I'm really an average or lower than that. But myself deserves for applause because of courage that I have fighting fears, unknownledgement, and past bad memories. My friends has flow higher, I should be proud of myself, find my track, and be a happy person as them.