27.4.16

I don't like architecture. They're amazing but not something I was interested. I don't care how good I am at architecture I won't start my days admiring architecture. I like how its built, how its thinks, and how amazing technology comes to make it grows amazing and done faster. But that's not a thing I think could makes me grow. 

Dear architecture, listen to me. I feel like I'm destined to be with you. Please do not sad, if my feelings are true we will meet again someday, you'll be the one admire for me. Now let me doing bussiness first with make up and haute couture fashion. Interior next, structure next, then architecture. See ya on the next stage of life. I want my husband a developer boss. He ever be an architect, he's good at structure, and now he wants the world needs him arranged. He owns property and owns the world. I'll be standing beside him built the rest of the world