Yeah.. I remember how he told me that thing. That he loves me most but still can't forget my friend (who was actually not my friend). I ask him did he loves me actually, not just because we're getting close everyday? He said yes. He walk to me on the next day. Hold and kiss me like no one else, say that I'm gonna be his girl. But time never false. He shows what he really is finally. He lies and just don't want to lose his fans. I sacrifice my days for him and that's what he gave to me. Such a b*tchman. No matter how much he asks sorry will never bring my days back to me. My days which fulfilled with hope, believes, trust, and joy. He already changed my days into dark, stupid, and worthless person I ever met. I didn't know myself anymore since that day. Maybe that's too funny for him and everyone. Thanks for those who thought that. Have you ever lose your entire life savings? It's easy to say "it's okay, lets moving on, you can seek another money". Money are that easy to get, but whenever I remember I was being theft that's the day I will never forget. That thief just not only steals my days, I'm also betrayed by the police. Police always said that they're good, the appears everywhere, shows everybody as if "you're secure with us". But you know what when I told them I was theft? They laugh at me, told me that I'm preeetty stupid. Most imbisil woman in town, or ever maybe in the world. Only idiots could be disguided by a thief like that. I want to trust nobody since that day.
Dear mr. Thief, I hope you hurt as long as your entire life, with all your family, kids, and wife. There's must be somebody who kill idiots man like you.
