Maybe you just realize that you've just been being my childhood love. I keep saw our conversation, feels it very right, love when you used π things, and feels like wanna be with you forever. It's both sad and happy when realize you couldn't be mine. Sad because maybe I won't love anyone as much as I love you, happy because I don't have to pretend you love me back so I could walk my life effortlessly. Please take care and always be happy, because your happiness is mine too. I love to hear you laugh, smile, and driving fast. You're reaaaaally bad driver and a bit clumsy manager but I love you a lot.
Things I realize as long as I love you is I want to help people as many as I can do. I'll do anything to make people life's easier. All I needed back are their prayer and careness. I want to having good friends, good skill, good finance. And having life without pressure from anyone.