Gue suka banget melihat orang2 yang menyenangi hasil kerja mereka sendiri. I wanna be like them. Buat gue pekerjaan bisa jadi salah satu identitas gw dan salah satu cara cari uang juga, so job is really important for me.
I remember I wanna be a doctor when I was high school, just because I really like IT (information techonology), biology, and things about "how it works?". N now I think everybody in this world needs a doctor, maybe not a contractor *ups. Then I ever thought about being a stage director because I like watching a beautiful shows. Now everything is really different. I school to be an architect, which in my eyes architect has a lot lot loooooootttt works to do, you never sleep, no indonesian law is protecting you, unpredictable salary, big responsibility, and for myself I feel like I don;t have a place to give contribution at this industry. It's a confusing feeling what if I'm moving on different things or keep going. I think I don't love architecture anyway.
I still don't find a world that needs my presence. Or maybe anything in this world is don't need anyone presence. They're big, I'm small, I'm their staff, I do something for them, not they needed me.
I'm waiting a time when finally I knows my place, which one I'm gonna fighting for, knows what should do, n how rich I am.