20.9.16

road to be master of arch

since the first time I am nothing to architecture. I'm nor classy or smart. I picked architecture just because my psycholog taught mother if I had a big talent in architecture. and there I was. graduated in 2,87 GPA for 4,5 years education at one of greatest architecture school in indonesia.

until the day I had my b.arch I don't want to be an architect. I knows nothing about it and have no world for it. but music and photography as my hobby doesn't give a good salary either. then I'm trying architecture as my carrier.

I still remember it's wonderful 1,5 years experience as fresh graduate. I had a fun job, good bestfriends, built one of the best restaurant in bandung, and finally have my own project. after finish individual project I decide to get experience from companies overthere.

my life start ruined when parents avoid me for not to work outside Bandung. What would I get at that small city?? But as my boyfriend told me if I had to respect my parents I was agree moved to Bandung and working at my father's friend company. At the same time I feeling frustrated working for something I don't want to, my boyfriend angry to me and said that I'm just a crybaby for not solving my own problem (the problem is coming from him first actually 👿), father is really not helping by said "who was agreed being working there? you have yourself"

that's the most world's hell things so far..

and the result after those bangs are: my boyfriend were cheat, going with that girl and left me alone in my hard times, my parents is having no care with my problems, and I feel like I don't know who's my friend anymore because they were talking about me behind my back. said, "yeah, he's better with that girl. She's prettier, smarter, and more mature. Tia is just an ugly duck."

thanks man

now I have reason why I should be happy with my life and don't have to care about people. they didn't care for me either.