10.9.16

wish

what do I have now? lovers? friends? pride?

my lovers is someone else's, different family, different religion, trapped in the office social rule, etc. no matter how much we loves each other or I love him so much we can't be together till the end of time I think. OR he was never truly loves me, or at least he doesn't love me in the same way I did. I want to love him as much as I can do, n i hope he feel the same way too. and say it to me.

my friends is someone else's too. they're that good. I'm not. I'm afraid for not giving them good advice or give something then they don't want to be friends with me anymore. Is there anyone who loves me in good or bad? but they're my best so far.

pride. what's the pride for someone who was nothing in their 28? I don't know what i wanna do. I can't get something. I can't fight for something.

I wanna be something and has everything. experience, love, family ❤