let me thanks to god about achievement in life.
2 years ago i was never dreamt about getting money. now I have and I've been making myself around the world by my own money
2 years ago I'm that afraid spoken english or even going abroad. now I did it twice a year and almost addicted speaking english or even other language.
2 years ago I think somebody that going abroad even just singapore is very cool. now singapore is my jakarta. I can going back there anytime I want.
I was stupid about everything before. now I'm better because of books.
2 years ago I'm getting nervous around my boss. now I'm dating him and can't live without him.
2 years ago I thought he was scary and made me cry often. now my days are blue when he's not around.
I was darker and have bad fashion before. now I'm not that fashionable, but I'm prettier at least.
I hate people 2 years ago. yesterday I made couple trip with my school mate and I'm really thanks for his presence.
I never thought I'll be in love again. now I'm with someone I thought I never marry him but I love him desperately. I thought now finally I'm in love again. I just have to find thw right ones.
thank God. even I'm still not that good you give me chance to growing better day by day. please let me be the best. amen 🙏